Your machine not stable and cannot see wall. PM me. - Forum

Chủ nhật, 12.04.2016, 1:11 PM
    Welcome Guest
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    Page 1 of 11
    Forum » Hotrosa 3.0 » Forum Hack Sa Sea » Your machine not stable and cannot see wall. PM me.
    Your machine not stable and cannot see wall. PM me.
    Pinkypuff07Date: Thứ ba, 07.16.2013, 8:28 AM | Message # 1
    Super Mod
    Group: Super Moderators
    Awards: 1
    Hello to everyone,

Have you all problem which not stable and cannot see wall? Pm me straight yahoo: pinkypuff07. I want to help you all. i helped 4 customers fix stable hack now. They can be use hack well

zackyDate: Thứ bẩy, 07.20.2013, 6:17 AM | Message # 2
    Lính Mới
    Group: Thành Viên
    Awards: 0
    Hey..i got 2 computers..which is xp 64(bit) n window 7(64bits)..but why i cant open the hack?Example..After you dowloaded the hack..and extract the hack into desktop..and it show icon right?When i double click it or(run in admin)it just cant open..it come out another blank EXE.Help please

fzy1995Date: Chủ nhật, 07.21.2013, 1:28 AM | Message # 3
    Lính Mới
    Group: Thành Viên
    Awards: 0
    Quote (zacky)
    Hey..i got 2 computers..which is xp 64(bit) n window 7(64bits)..but why i cant open the hack?Example..After you dowloaded the hack..and extract the hack into desktop..and it show icon right?When i double click it or(run in admin)it just cant open..it come out another blank EXE.Help please

yes, admin. I'm facing the same problem as well. Please help me.
    I want to buy the hack but I cannot open the hack using my Window 7 Home Edition 32-bit.

Forum » Hotrosa 3.0 » Forum Hack Sa Sea » Your machine not stable and cannot see wall. PM me.
    Page 1 of 11
    Search: